Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q: Is the Movie available for free?
- A: Yes, a digital screening or viewing of the movie is free for you to watch. You have to register for the viewing
- Q: How do I watch the movie?
A: Follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, tablet, or computer, open your browser and go to https://thedeeprig.movie/
- Register for your screening
- Once registered, follow the steps provided via email
- Q: How long do I have to watch the movie?
- A: After you register, you are provided a link that is valid for 48 hours to watch the movie. You can play the movie as many times in that 48 hour period as you want. After 48 hours, the link is invalid.
- Q: How many times can I watch the movie for free?
- A: As many times as you want. However, if you link is expired after 48 hours, you will have to register again to watch the movie.
- Q: How do I get access to the movie?
- A: At this time, we are only providing a digital screening. Your registration allows you access to a screening for 48 hours. You do not get a copy of the movie or any other format.
- Q: What devices can I watch the movie on?
- A: Watch your screening on any device. You can watch The Deep Rig on any device that has an online connection for web browsing and can play HTML5 video.
- Q: Can I watch on two devices simultaneously?
- A: You can stream the movie on one device at a time. If you are viewing your screening on one device, you cannot stream it to another device simultaneously.
- Q: My movie won’t play. What do I do?
- A: If you can't play your screening, see if it's streaming on another device. To view your screening on a different device, make sure you are properly connected to the internet, and that you are only viewing the screening on one device.
- Q: Can I watch it on TV?
- A: You can do so via a screen share of your device to your TV. You can't download your screening to your smart TV, or streaming device.
- Q: I am having problems with the movie streaming. What do I do?
A: Follow these steps:
- If you can't stream or watch The Deep Rig, restart your device. If your screening still won't play, click here to resend yourself a new screening code or re-register for a new screening.
Update to the latest version
If you're using a mobile device, tablet, or computer that's connected to the internet, make sure your browser, video player, and operating system is completely up to date to optimize your viewing experience. If you need help, you can contact the manufacturer about updating your device.
If the video quality is bad or it stops playing
We are using the world's #1 distribution network to ensure all users can access our movie, but if you have problems, we recommend the following:
- If multiple people on your network are using the internet, your connection speed may slow down. Ask them to temporarily pause their internet activities.
- Restart your mobile device, tablet, or computer.
- Make sure you are only trying to watch your screening on one device.
- If problems persist, please try later or contact your ISP for bandwidth troubleshooting.
- Q: Can I resell or redistribute The Deep Rig?
- A: No, you are not permitted to resell/redistribute The Deep Rig Movie. You are allowed to share the trailer, social media links, and other public facing content from our website.
- Q: Who owns the data and content collected through this website?
- A: America Project owns all the data and content you provide on our websites, including our surveys.
- Q: What about privacy?